Spa Like Experience, Clinically Based Results
We combine specialized massage therapy techniques with energetic healing modalities that communicate with and access your body's innate ability to heal. We incorporate Deep Tissue and Swedish massage, Myofascial Release, Muscle Energy Techniques, Reiki and BodyTalk into a holistic treatment plan for your specific needs.
More than just a massage. Practicing massage therapy techniques based in anatomy, physiology and kinesiology we are able to address a variety of musculoskeletal dysfunctions and orthopedic conditions concentrating on the root causes of the dysfunction. Massage therapy combined with energetic healing modalities such as Reiki and BodyTalk transitions the bodymind from chronic pain, coping and compensating to a state of conscious cohesion and optimizes your healing potential.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.